Despite the government COVID restrictions easing, we are still maintaining a few precautions to keep everybody safe.
• Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance: please use it when you arrive, then wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as soon as you have checked in.
• It is your choice whether to wear a face covering in communal areas.
• Welcome information is available online.
• Rooms won’t be serviced until you have checked out. We will still change towels and empty bins as requested in a socially distanced way.
• Please keep windows open for ventilation where appropriate.
• All sheets/towels/bedding will be put on a hot wash with appropriate detergent.
• All relevant surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant, paying particular attention to communal areas, door handles, switches and other common touch points. Hair dryers are fully sanitised between guest stays.
• We will maintain all our regular kitchen safety guidelines, which have been rated five stars by the local environmental health department.
• We have reviewed our fire safety and evacuation procedure to maintain guest safety.
• The current Public Health advice is to take a COVID-19 lateral flow/home test and make sure you have a negative result before you travel.
Taking these steps should keep everyone safer.
Finally, if you are showing any symptoms, do not travel and stay at home.
Please, respect, protect and enjoy the Island.